How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: My other plane  (Read 4500 times)

Offline weasel

My other plane
« on: December 01, 2013, 09:29:49 PM »
Got a little footage here of the Classic.

I think im gonna like this Cassler engine.

LE - 92mmx78mm 1/2 VW 
Fisher Classic - Cassler 94mmx86mm Full VW
RV-10 - Lycoming IO-540
http://weaselrv10.blogspot.com/

Offline rockiedog2

Re: My other plane
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 06:12:43 PM »
hey Weasel. Cool man! way cool...
Is that your strip? man you got lights. I got one porch light here i can use to line up with. Did it a couple times. Pretty iffy...apt to end up needin some repairs. Maybe an ER visit; I know all those folks over there first name basis.
It's hard to line up good with just one light.
send us some more vids Weasel. 
what's the ords for your strip?
Did you get ur pushrod problem fixed?

Offline rockiedog2

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 06:16:59 PM »
hey Weasel send us a vid of your OTHER plane...you know, that big one.  a detailed walk around and cockpit inspection(power up all that glass for us) and maybe a flyby. and put the trophies on the seat for the inside vid.
the folks will like it man send it on
Spencer
holed up in the shop banging out little parts its that time of year the grass quit growin

Offline weasel

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 07:04:51 PM »
hey Weasel. Cool man! way cool...
Is that your strip? man you got lights. I got one porch light here i can use to line up with. Did it a couple times. Pretty iffy...apt to end up needin some repairs. Maybe an ER visit; I know all those folks over there first name basis.
It's hard to line up good with just one light.
send us some more vids Weasel.
what's the ords for your strip?
Did you get ur pushrod problem fixed?

Yeh my strip has lites ya gotta fly some in the dark.   I think the push rod prob is ok. Cassler sent some other rods. blamed it on a bad manufacture with soft tips.  We will see. so far its good. ran it several hrs pulled 1 rod and no noticeable wear.  hope its good.

Strip is +33° 16' 44.13", -88° 36' 25.32"
LE - 92mmx78mm 1/2 VW 
Fisher Classic - Cassler 94mmx86mm Full VW
RV-10 - Lycoming IO-540
http://weaselrv10.blogspot.com/

Offline docmatt

• doc matt
  • 2015 Donor
  • DE E-04 under construction
  • Eagle Type: DE
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2013, 01:44:00 PM »

Joe, you should just get some of those solar powered LED lawn lights.  Better'n nuthin.  I can't say I like too many of the patients I know on a first name basis.  Just sayin...
doc matt
DE E-04 under construction
Mineral Point, WI

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal