How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Thank You Eagler's Nest Staff!  (Read 2708 times)

Offline PropMan

• 2019 Donor
  • XL B2
  • Windows NT 6.3 Windows NT 6.3
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 47.0.2526.106 Chrome 47.0.2526.106
    • Performance Propellers USA
  • Eagle Type: LE XL
Thank You Eagler's Nest Staff!
« on: January 04, 2016, 08:42:28 AM »
I'd like to say Thank You to Eagler's Nest Staff! Dan and Steve.

First for keeping this site up for us all.

And, Second for placing my contact info on the home page. I had no idea it was there (i automatically go to the forum page) till one day I just wanted to see if there was anything new. Very humbling. Thank You.

So,  All please remember it's not free to keep this thing running.

Frank
Frank

Offline Dan_

• Staff
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 47.0.2526.73 Chrome 47.0.2526.73
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle
Re: Thank You Eagler's Nest Staff!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 11:16:36 AM »
I'd like to say Thank You to Eagler's Nest Staff! Dan and Steve.

Frank,
You are a very generous man.  You have supported the community and have made your propeller customers very happy Eagle flyers.  We figured it was the least we could do.

BTW it has only been there since the first week in OCT '15...  :emoji_u1f607:

As far as keeping the forum going, yes it is not free but we are holding our own.  

The ads everyone but donors see have been keeping a nostril above the water, that is everyone who is not running an ad blocker on us --currently 12% who run blockers have not white listed us.  Donations have done the rest.

Speaking of the ads...  They are only google ads, and google tries to tailor them to your interests so if you see and ad here that is remotely interesting, by all means investigate it thoroughly with your mouse button.

Thanks again Frank, and all the donors.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go...

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal