How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: A4084 Prop Hubs  (Read 2281 times)

Offline Charles Brown

• C.B.
  • 541-576-4912
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 56.0.2924.87 Chrome 56.0.2924.87
  • Eagle Type: Eagle XL
A4084 Prop Hubs
« on: March 03, 2017, 11:59:58 AM »
Can anyone tell me where I can get a prop hub for the A4084 engine and about how much, I am trying to find a low cost metal lathe to make my own parts.
Charles L. Brown Legal XL A-88
I have the plans for the Eagle XL, would like to build the Eagle cabin but right now completely rebuilding a Avid Flyer for a friend, I am working on a design of my own, hope I can start on XL end of this summer.

Offline Dan_

• Staff
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 51.0 Firefox 51.0
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle
Re: A4084 Prop Hubs
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 12:09:53 PM »
Can anyone tell me where I can get a prop hub for the A4084 engine and about how much, I am trying to find a low cost metal lathe to make my own parts.

Charles,
I split your post onto its own topic, you were hijacking the "first flight" topic by hitting the reply button instead of hitting the new topic button, and starting your own topic.

This helps someone to find things in a search...
 ;)

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go...

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal