How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Christmas got here a little late this year!  (Read 4472 times)

Offline Poorman2

Christmas got here a little late this year!
« on: January 22, 2014, 02:31:38 AM »
I just got my engine from Scott Casler yesterday. Woo-Hoo!!! 45hp full case, dual carb with magnito. I originaly was going to build it myself, but I decided to let Scott do it instead. I can hardly waite to get my LE XL finnished. I just need a little warmer weither and a little more time.

Offline Jerry Carter

Re: Christmas got here a little late this year!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 05:24:30 AM »
Congratulations. If you don't mind my asking, when did you order your engine?

Offline rockiedog2

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 06:20:38 AM »
that will be a strong running motor with those dual carbs. what size did Scott put on it?

Offline Poorman2

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 03:13:58 PM »
Jerry, I started ordering parts from Scott last February. Then I decided to let him build it , so I sent the heads back to him. I had already sent him my block to do the machining on it.  He does Great!!! work. He works alone, so it takes a while to get your engine built. Joe, it has 30 mm carbs on it. I had ordered 32,s before I talked to Scott about building my engine and had him weld tubes for the 32,s in my heads. Then the 28,s were too small for the pipes in the heads, so I had to go with 30,s. I need to call frank Johnson about building me a prop now.

Offline CHARLES DEBOER

• Pteradactyle
  • FLYING
  • Eagle Type: XL #A67
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 10:12:52 PM »
Jerry, I ordered my engine (45hp, full block, duel carb) from Scott about the middle of May 2013 and received it on the second week of Dec. 2013.  He had eight orders ahead of me.

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal