How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Wing cradle made from shipping crate  (Read 5144 times)

Offline Jerry Carter

Wing cradle made from shipping crate
« on: February 12, 2014, 05:29:19 AM »
Finishing up the left wing, I needed to get it out of my tiny heated shop (AKA my "man cave"). So I needed a place to store my wings. I found a plan for a cradle that looked real easy to build on Vansairforce.net website. The shipping crate that came from John Bolding has been sitting outside my shop for months, so I decided to use it for parts to make the cradle. All I needed other than the crate was one 2X4, 4 casters from Harbor Freight and 4 strips of carpet from the aviation section of Lowes.

Offline rockiedog2

Re: Wing cradle made from shipping crate
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 06:08:57 AM »
Mr Admin why do Jerry's pics come up small when we click on them and mine come up way big near fill the screen. nice.

good rack Jerry

Offline Steve

• Steve Kiblinger
  • Staff
  • Flying
    • Legal Eagle serial #33
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle(LE)
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 06:47:32 AM »
Mr Admin why do Jerry's pics come up small when we click on them and mine come up way big near fill the screen. nice.

good rack Jerry

I think Jerry had his Pic's resized to 320x240 before he loaded them to the Forum...              

Offline Jerry Carter

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 06:48:49 AM »
Mr Admin why do Jerry's pics come up small when we click on them and mine come up way big near fill the screen. nice. good rack Jerry
Not sure if this is the answer, but I reduced my pictures in size using iPhoto on my Mac to "small" when I exported them, before I posted them.

Offline Dan_

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 07:40:21 AM »
Jerry,

No need to resize anymore.

See this post

Let'er rip tater chip...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go...

Offline rockiedog2

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 08:43:44 AM »
to me one of the best things about the new site is the size and quality of the pics we post. nice. and the slide show on the home page

Offline Jerry Carter

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 09:54:22 AM »
Jerry,

No need to resize anymore.

See this post

Let'er rip tater chip...

Okie dokie.  Thanks.

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal