How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Casler 45 converting to dual Mikuni  (Read 169 times)

Offline Jeff XL79

Casler 45 converting to dual Mikuni
« on: May 04, 2024, 01:41:53 PM »
My engine currently has the zenith carb. I'd like to go withe the Mikuni vm28. It looks like Summit has the genuine Mikuni for a reasonable price. I tried looki g up Central Snowmobile to see if they had the dual throttle cables and intake coupler but they look to be just an ebay store with limited inventory.  Can anyone give me a hint on where to get the rest of the pieces? 

Thanks gents

Jeff

Offline Dan_

• Staff
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 125.0 Firefox 125.0
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle
Re: Casler 45 converting to dual Mikuni
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2024, 02:42:49 PM »
I don't know about their inventory, but Central Sno-Mo was in business before the people that cooked up Ebay were even born...

Call them but don't say anything about airplanes and have a good game ready on which snow machine you are looking for parts for.

That cat is prolly out of the bag by now however.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go...

Offline Kamcoman77

• Donor 2024
  • Building LE-XL H-51
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 124.0.0.0 Chrome 124.0.0.0
Re: Casler 45 converting to dual Mikuni
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2024, 03:58:52 PM »
I bought my 26mm, 8074 Mikunis from Summit. They seem to be running well (test stand, not flying). I bought the 2-into-1 cable on eBay. The part number is SPI-05-139-02. Fit my carbs just fine. The rubber connector is a piece of diesel truck fuel tank filler neck line.

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal