How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Cabin Eagle  (Read 6633 times)

Offline Leonard

Cabin Eagle
« on: November 07, 2013, 05:20:32 PM »
The Cabin Eagle plans are coming along well.  75 drawings so far and most will have the instructions right on the drawing also there will be a text to backup the drawings.  About 10 sheet of paper to develop one useable drawing for the plans.  Several sheets of picture pages to clear up the text.  I am trying to make these plans the best ever.  but after staring at the pages for several weeks one some times cant see the forest for the trees.  I will prevail on several friends to check for errors or omissions.
About 5 0r 6 more sheets should finish  the plans.  Then I can begin covering the plane small parts first to develop the Latex system I plan on using.  I painted one wing for a friends plane and I really liked the results.    Went to Reklaw a couple of weeks ago and had a ball watching Joe Spencer and Bob Severance fly down the runway information.  They are the best advertisement a man could ask for.  Thanks boys Both brought there planes long distances.  Should b a good turn out at Oshkosh next year. I will be having my 90 th birthday party at the Delta cafe at 7:oo pm All are invited.  Should be fun.   See ya  Leonard

Offline chadd

Re: Cabin Eagle
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 09:23:44 AM »
Can't wait... This plane suits me perfectly, since I am stuck in PA, the winters can get a little cold, and I like the folding wings and cabin heat, as I plan of flying all year round.  Keep up the good work Leonard.

Offline Bob S.

Leonard's 90th Birthday Party at the Delta - WAS Re: Cabin Eagle
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 07:23:23 PM »
What day are we going to celebrate your birthday at the Delta, Leonard???  I don't see a date mentioned...only the time (7:00 pm)..
Bob Severance
LE Plans #64H
E038RS

Offline High Noon

• Flying Cabin Eagle
  • Eagle Type: Cabin Eagle
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 09:44:55 AM »
Leonard,

How you holding up Geezer???I heard you Texans got some snow, and all thought the Lord had returned.......

Really looking forward to seeing the new design, and finding all the ways I "Should Have" built mine.
Curious how your addressing the Windshield?? That was the Singular biggest stump-er on my cabin eagle.

High Noon
SHANE

Offline Leonard

• The Boss
  • Designer
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 27.0 Firefox 27.0
    • Better Half VW
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 04:43:49 PM »
Hi guys,
 the Eagle builders Party and my birthday party is at the Delta cafe and it is on Wednesday the 30 th. And I want a lot of builders to attend. my family will be there And a lot of builders would be great  There are over 200 Eagles flying now and more being built every day.  The cabin Eagle is inthe covering stages now am using the latex paint and so far it looks great.  Leonard

Offline grdev

• Noob
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Mozilla compatible Mozilla compatible
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2014, 03:50:29 PM »
Leonard, I know another guy who's birthday is 7/30/47, maybe he will come by and eat a piece of your cake!

Offline Leonard

• The Boss
  • Designer
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 27.0 Firefox 27.0
    • Better Half VW
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2014, 05:51:56 PM »
Hi
All are welcome We should have a good time as the scrubs and misfits always do.  It will be a Eagles party and my birthday at the same time   BE THERE  Leonard

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal