How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Smart ass site  (Read 11430 times)

Offline Jlwright

• 2015 Donor
  • Building XL-D-25
  • Mac OS X Mac OS X
  • Browser:
  • Safari 7.0 Safari 7.0
    • Jim's airplanes
  • Eagle Type: XL-D-25
Re: Smart arse site
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2014, 05:07:49 AM »
Now we're talking. Glad I was wrong. I need to try this. The red wasps are so bad in dry weather we can't even use the pool for the wasps landing on the water. Thanks for the link.
It's a brutal struggle for the biscuit!
Building XL-D-25 Fuselage 90% done.   ribs done, spars 90% done.

Offline Sparrow

• Sparrow
  • 2015 Donor
  • Building
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 28.0 Firefox 28.0
  • Eagle Type: LE XL # D-21
Re: Smart arse site
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2014, 03:03:10 PM »
Hi Joe,

Thanks for the picture and the link to the site.  That looks like it will do exactly what I need done.

Hope you are flying now that the weather is behaving.  I saw that last week was a kick your behind type of weather week out your way.

Where I live, I am protected by the mountains to the West of me and any weather entering the area slides along the mountains and misses us or it slides around and to the SE and misses us.  When a NE comes through we generally get our behinds waxed like everyone else.

Thanks for the engine, carb and prop info.  I need to order the prop now from Frank for it is 6 months out on delivery.  A climb fast and pull hard prop and engine combination is exactly what I need.

Cheers to all,

John
John Leake
1409 Briarwood Dr.
Blacksburg, VA, USA
11leake11@gmail.com
Plans arrived Dec. 2013
LE XL-D-21

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal