How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Want to purchase a flying LE  (Read 3615 times)

Offline dave ingalls

• Noob
  • Mac OS X 10.9.2 Mac OS X 10.9.2
  • Browser:
  • Safari 7.0.3 Safari 7.0.3
  • Eagle Type: lexl
Want to purchase a flying LE
« on: April 13, 2014, 07:19:08 AM »
Hi;   I'm an 80 yr old flying enthusiast. I would love to build a Legal Eagle; but don't think I have enough time left. Would like to buy a 103 compliant LE, with half VW. I own 2 light sport 2 place aircraft. i would consider  doing some trading; or a cash transaction.
      My ultralight experience goes back to the '70s with a Volmer Jensen VJ-24 when we had to foot launch and land.
                          Dave Ingalls
davei

Offline grdev

• Noob
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Mozilla compatible Mozilla compatible
Re: Want to purchase a flying LE
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 10:02:23 AM »
Mike Pastor has one for sale, in storage, but read to go

Offline Sam Buchanan

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 05:13:23 PM »
Hi;   I'm an 80 yr old flying enthusiast. I would love to build a Legal Eagle; but don't think I have enough time left. Would like to buy a 103 compliant LE, with half VW. I own 2 light sport 2 place aircraft. i would consider  doing some trading; or a cash transaction.
      My ultralight experience goes back to the '70s with a Volmer Jensen VJ-24 when we had to foot launch and land.
                          Dave Ingalls
Dave, please tell us where you are located, that will assist potential sellers in determining if a transaction is practical.

Offline hvacrbert

• Noob
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 34.0.1847.116 Chrome 34.0.1847.116
  • Eagle Type: LE XL
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 08:12:15 PM »
I know a gentleman who has a legal eagle he would sell. His name is Ken Peck, he is in the 
Austin, Texas area. His email is c170@earthlink.net. I have misplaced his phone # if you are interested and cant get him through email let me know and i will get it from him again.

bert harvey

Offline dave ingalls

• Noob
  • Mac OS X 10.9.2 Mac OS X 10.9.2
  • Browser:
  • Safari 7.0.3 Safari 7.0.3
  • Eagle Type: lexl
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 06:10:29 AM »
I know a gentleman who has a legal eagle he would sell. His name is Ken Peck, he is in the Austin, Texas area. His email is c170@earthlink.net. I have misplaced his phone # if you are interested and cant get him through email let me know and i will get it from him again. bert harvey

Bert; Thanks for the lead. I have talked to Ken.         Dave I
davei

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal