How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Poll

If the flying part of the group, (and others who have built their landing gear),  had to do it again; would you spring your landing gear or not.

The springs are a must to protect the fuselage from hard landings.
3 (33.3%)
The spring gear should be built but are not essential for a good landing.
4 (44.4%)
Don't build the spring gear. It only adds complication and weight to the plane.
1 (11.1%)
Gotta have the spring gear. They are just too cool.
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: May 12, 2014, 04:21:26 PM

Author Topic: SPRING OR NO SPRING LANDING GEAR  (Read 16941 times)

Offline Dan_

• Staff
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 30.0 Firefox 30.0
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle
Re: SPRING OR NO SPRING LANDING GEAR
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2014, 04:07:42 PM »

OK -Here's one more test to see if the "new " button will show up. Rich
Rich, When you read this, look up the page and click "XL". That will put you into the overview of that category and sub-category...
OK, I think I over misunderstood your concern...

The new post icon only shows for the viewers to which it is new.  If you posted a new topic it is not "new" to you so the forum will not show the new icon when you go back and look.  It will have the icon for the rest of us however.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go...

Offline Dan_

• Staff
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 30.0 Firefox 30.0
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2014, 04:18:12 PM »
Oh OK- So if I don't click the new thread button, I can't continue on a subject already under way? Rich

Yes you can continue with a thread.  That is merely a reply to a post.  Said post can either be new to you or not...;)

The question of how to start a new thread has been asked before, so I thought that was what you were concerned with.

Sometimes members here have to be asked several times before they can be motivated to give an answer.  I suggest you start over with the new topic button and carefully word the subject line.  Maybe cuss some...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go...

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal