How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Wing Leading Edge  (Read 2251 times)

Offline Murray Randall

• 2015 Donor
  • Murray
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 31.0 Firefox 31.0
  • Eagle Type: Cabin mod XL
Wing Leading Edge
« on: August 29, 2014, 08:42:13 PM »
In looking over a smattering of the on line pics of finished projects seemed the nose ribs got bonded to the front spar followed by the nose stringer. I thought it would require less jigging and clamping to stand the nose ribs vertically at the proper spacing and bond the nose stringer.  Then bond that rib/stringer assy to the spar.  Was easy.  I don't have the construction videos and did not look very long at what is in the archives and could very well have missed it.   Just let me throw these pics up here.  I used 1/4" nose ribs with 3/32" ribs between.
Cabin Mod to XL

Offline Hugh Sistrunk

• Black Hut Ops
  • Beta testers
  • NightEagle
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 30.0 Firefox 30.0
  • Eagle Type: XL
Re: Wing Leading Edge
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 09:12:01 PM »
You will never be able to finish the project - That shop is too darn clean....  looks great!

NightEagle
BlackHutOps

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal