How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Northern California Legal Eagle Gathering  (Read 28221 times)

Offline Sam Buchanan

Re: Northern California Legal Eagle Gathering
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2014, 05:59:17 AM »
Looked like an enjoyable event.

That big ol' thunderstorm got my attention--'round here those buildups can produce some huge outflows when they start dissipating. I don't want to be in my XL that close to a thunderstorm.....

Offline riorex2002

• Noob
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 37.0.2062.124 Chrome 37.0.2062.124
Re: Northern California Legal Eagle Gathering
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2014, 07:37:28 AM »
Sam,That big ol" thunderstorm was on Friday,Bert stayed near the airport but reported no trouble.We have had  no rain for months and we were hoping for a few drops but no luck.The big day was Saturday and you could not have ordered a more perfect day,In fact as every one comments the whole day was one to be remembered.The Legal Eagle seems to draw out the best in people.While on the subject let me take this opportunity to thank every one involved,to many names to single out.Sure did learn a lot that day.
Rex
Rio vista

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal