How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Meeting with Lenard Milholland  (Read 2453 times)

Offline Pilotjkl

• Noob
  • Mac OS X Mac OS X
  • Browser:
  • Safari 8.0 Safari 8.0
  • Eagle Type: XL
Meeting with Lenard Milholland
« on: December 30, 2014, 08:11:43 PM »
Had too make a flight in the King Air to Austin Texas yesterday, so instead of siting at the FBO all day, I rented a car and drove 120 miles to Brookshire to meet Lenard and see how my 6'4" 225lbs frame fits in the XL,
After visiting with Lenard I have a hard time believing he's 70! let alone 90! That man is very active bright and positive, really injoyed the visit, as for the XL I'm surprised how well I fit, the only mods I plan to make is move the ruder petals forward an inch and maybe lower the seat a bit, that seat is surprisingly comfortable and I'm more exited then ever to start building my XL.
John
LE 174. LE XL E-02

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal