How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Welding Rod Dia?  (Read 26325 times)

Offline 914pete

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 41.0 Firefox 41.0
  • Eagle Type: LEXL
Re: Welding Rod Dia?
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2016, 12:06:45 PM »
That was a very helpful vid.  It didn't mention in my OA torch manual to only hand tighten the welding tip.  Good to know.  The other thing is my manual states closing the Oxygen valve first when done welding.  This guy says to close the Acetylene first. 

WWelding Shutdown Instructions
1.After work is complete,
ffirst close the Oxygen Torch
Vvalve clockwise,
tthen close the Acetylene Torch
Valve clockwise

Offline Dan_

• Staff
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 49.0.2623.39 Chrome 49.0.2623.39
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2016, 12:40:47 PM »
I have been trying to post this video all morning. It has some great information on how to oxyacytelene weld. I hope this helps.

Excellent video...

Youtube and vimeo are working great...  FB is hit or miss.  Every time the forum software gets a mod to fix it, they seem to do something at FB to make it not work again...

To post a video, just paste the URL on its own line, and hit post.  They will not show with the preview button, you just have to have faith and hit the post button.

If you don't like what you see, drag your mouse over it and copy to the clipboard.  You can then delete your post and paste your text in a new one, without having to type it all again.  

After a new member has 10 or so posts they will see a "modify" button.  You use this to fix typos, spelling, grammar or add a thought you meant to say but forgot.

They are working on a "drafts" feature, so that a copy of your post will be available to you while you are working on it without having to utilize the clipboard.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go...

Offline Poorman2

• 2014 Donor
  • Noob
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 48.0.2564.109 Chrome 48.0.2564.109
  • Eagle Type: LE XL A5 - B40
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2016, 01:07:06 PM »
Dan, I tried to post the URL several times this morning. After I would post it, I would click on the video to make sure it would work, but it would say this video is not available. I got my  wife to try and it worked for her. Sorry, I am not very good with computers.

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal