How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Avatars  (Read 7773 times)

Offline Dan_

« on: December 15, 2013, 08:39:21 AM »
Ok,

The avatars seem to be fixed now.  Even the uploaded ones.  Even the animated ones.

The animated ones must be  130 x 130 or less, they will become static if re-sized by SMF...    I used this site and it worked...

The avatars should "stick" now, without having to go back and doing the "choose avatar from gallery" deal...8)

Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit "change profile" to save the changes.

Please scan an avatar you plan to upload with your antivirus software before uploading...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go...

Dan_.

Re: Avatars
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 01:44:11 PM »
This one is pretty active...  Less than 130x 130...  easy peasy now to just upload and hit "change profile" to make it stick...;)  

Offline scottiniowa

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 07:27:14 AM »
test of avatars post slot only.

if there is a intro page, please direct or tell me of it.

thanks
Scott
best email address:  irondesignairparts@gmail.com

Offline Steve

• Steve Kiblinger
  • Staff
  • Flying
    • Legal Eagle serial #33
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle(LE)
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2013, 12:30:09 PM »
It's the "Shoutout Box on the upper / left of the Forum Home page - Locate Home page on Tool bar below your Avatar...

Offline scottiniowa

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 10:11:11 AM »
Steve, I find this amazing -   Am I looking for the words "shout out"?   if so, I find none.  Or if your words "shout out" mean something else, I ready to learn this meaning.  YOU got to remember that I may be very dim....and this maybe beyond my learning curve.

Offline scottiniowa

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2013, 10:13:14 AM »
Ok,  I guess you meant the shout box, I will review no further info is required. thanks
Scott

Offline Steve

• Steve Kiblinger
  • Staff
  • Flying
    • Legal Eagle serial #33
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle(LE)
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2013, 10:55:35 AM »
Scott:
I seems I can help with two Forum concepts here:

• Posting seems to be a puzzlement and you can see people doing a raft of testing it by going 2 tabs to the right of the Forum Tab on the toolbar to the [Search] Tab... Put the word "Post" into the search slot without the double quotes - Click -and you will get the examples where people figure out "where to Post"...
  • Then the question is where is the Posting screen?  You must Click into a Category or Board and the [New Topic] tab appears right of center toward the top of the screen... Put in the Topic you couldn't find and  your stake in the ground...
Steve

Offline Dan_

posting was//Re:Avatars
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2013, 12:59:40 PM »
Hey, we are all learning here... at least I know I am.:o

I just hit "help" on the main forum menu, and it had this as one of the items... "Posting

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go...

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal