How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Legal Eagle Youtube from pilots view uploaded  (Read 8126 times)

Offline leshoman

Legal Eagle Youtube from pilots view uploaded
« on: December 02, 2013, 08:59:46 AM »
I uploaded anew video to youtube shot from pilots view.  Still trying to figure this out.  Did not know how to place on the new youtube list.  Located here:  
Les Homan

Offline Dan_

Re: Legal Eagle Youtube from pilots view uploaded
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 09:46:02 AM »
Les,
The videos out on the home page must be placed there by staff...  Else members video links will show their own player in any message you send as long as you place the link URL on it's own separate line.

Can't get a good enough signal on this cell phone to watch this one, but I can see it is there.  Thanks for sharing...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go...

Offline leshoman

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 12:01:12 PM »
Les Homan

Offline rockiedog2

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 07:19:31 PM »
aww man that tore me up
the beer joint music made it. that and the part where you buzzed the windmill. i like that southern CA countryside landing spots everywhere. you oughta do some off airport landing vids for us on those deserted backcountry roads. yeah that was a nice vid. You and Sam and Hugh have got the editing down...all that page turning and text. i gotta try to get into that just got too much goin on.
 i havent forgotten the Kiblinger club just havent gotten round to mailing it yet but will
good vid thx
Joe

Offline leshoman

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 07:42:04 PM »
It is actually northern California, Central Valley and in a few more weeks the brown will be green.  I am working on lots of ideas, trying to get to where i get good consistent video.  I have lots of video, some of it is as good as it gets regards the actually being there, but on video with the jello shake and rolling shutter, it is useless.  I like to fly but love to share the adventure and hate it when I have a good flight and bad video.
Les Homan

Offline Minnesota Steve

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2013, 07:56:39 PM »
Nice video Les. Have you done a walk around vid on this one, like you did on your yellow one?

Offline s johnson

• Beta testers
  • Scott - aka Slug Musher
  • Eagle Type: Standard L/E
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 08:25:03 PM »
Les,

Nice video. What type of camera are you using? I also like the music. Reminds me of playing guitar with my dad many years ago. He played the steel while I played rhythm.

Scott J.

Offline leshoman

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2013, 09:17:23 PM »
This was shot with GoPro Hero2,
Les Homan

Offline Dan_

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2014, 08:39:46 AM »
Bravo Les... Looks like a lot of fun.  Also a very nice airport and place to fly around in.

Thanks for shooting and sharing the videos..!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go...

Offline Jlwright

• 2015 Donor
  • Building XL-D-25
    • Jim's airplanes
  • Eagle Type: XL-D-25
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2014, 03:24:53 PM »
Thanks for the inspiration. I am just starting an XL build and am a country boy from Arkansas. The steel guitar was a perfect addition for this guy.
It's a brutal struggle for the biscuit!
Building XL-D-25 Fuselage 90% done.   ribs done, spars 90% done.

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal