How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: So it begins  (Read 2061 times)

Offline NASH

• Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 69.0.3497.100 Chrome 69.0.3497.100
So it begins
« on: September 26, 2018, 04:46:03 PM »
Put the envelope in the mail and it's headed to Texas for my xl plans!  I also went ahead and ordered the supplement plans from Scott. Talked to john yesterday about the materials kit. Trying to get everything in order before we leave on vacation. Really hoping the plans and supplement plans get to me before we leave on October 10th, so I will have some good reading material while on vacation. That way when I get back at the end of the month I will be all set to give John a call and get some pieces headed my way. Looking forward to having to ask you guys plenty of questions. Might as well start off with one, any of you guys live around Panama city(our vacation spot). I have been checking this plane out for years, but haven't actually seen one in person. If no one has one around PC while I am there maybe one of you guys in Alabama wouldnt mind me riding and checking yours out. I am located just south of Birmingham but  would be willing to drive even a state away to see one.

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal