How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: How to set your email notifications  (Read 5438 times)

Dan_.

How to set your email notifications
« on: December 16, 2013, 11:29:03 PM »
The first thing to do is go into each of the boards you want to receive notifications on and hit "notify"

Next, from out at the forum index hold your mouse over "profile" and click "forum profile" from the drop down menu...

From the forum profile page hover the mouse over "modify profile" and hit "notifications" from the drop down menu...

Make it look like this and hit "save settings" .  Note I have not set any boards or topics to notify me so they don't show on this page.  BTW this page is where to turn any off if you no longer want the emails by clicking the "Unnotify" buttons.

Offline Bob S.

Re: How to set your email notifications
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 09:28:21 PM »
Yea Yeah... I get a "notice" that there has been a reply, but I am missin the old Yahoo that sends you THE message as posted to the group... It is getting to be quite a hassle to log in and FIND all the messages that I havent read yet... Like the one about Spencer dropping iron on his fanger!   THAT happened way back in September?? Yahoo still works.. I been getting some messages from it.... Tell me again why we had to change to this??
Bob Severance
LE Plans #64H
E038RS

Offline Sam Buchanan

"Read unread posts" bookmark
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 06:12:46 AM »
Use this link (bookmark it) to enter the forum each time you visit:

http://www.eaglersnest.com/forum/index.php?action=unread

It will pull up every message that has been posted since your last visit regardless of which sub-forum they were posted in.

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal