How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Videos on Finishing Latex Paint  (Read 2948 times)

Offline mmorrison123

• Noob
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 31.0 Firefox 31.0
    • My Home Page
  • Eagle Type: XL
Videos on Finishing Latex Paint
« on: August 25, 2014, 06:10:30 PM »
I've added a new Micro Mong page and 2 new videos the the wienerdogaero.com website that show the sanding and polishing process on latex paint. Each is about 12 minutes long and show the finishing of one panel on the Micro Mong wing. They're not terribly exciting, but they will give you an accurate view of what's involved. The process is simple and doesn't require much for specialized tools, but it does take a little time. I would guess about 6-8 hours total to get both sides of the wing done, but you only do it once. The high gloss might not be what everyone wants, but you still might find it interesting.

Malcolm Morrison
wienerdogareo.com

Sanding video

Polishing video

Offline ParQld

• Beta testers
  • Building DE
  • Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mac OS X 10.8.5
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 36.0.1985.143 Chrome 36.0.1985.143
  • Eagle Type: Double Eagle
Re: Videos on Finishing Latex Paint
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2014, 05:03:07 AM »
Thanks Malcolm,
very enlightening, i think i will be going this way with my Double Eagle.  Thanks for sharing
cheers Paul

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal