How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: How many will attend the AOPA Fly-in - Salinas, CA (SNS)?  (Read 2217 times)

Offline CHARLES DEBOER

• Pteradactyle
  • FLYING
  • Mac OS X 10.10.2 Mac OS X 10.10.2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 42.0.2311.90 Chrome 42.0.2311.90
  • Eagle Type: XL #A67
How many will attend the AOPA Fly-in - Salinas, CA (SNS)?
« on: April 22, 2015, 04:35:15 PM »
Any Northern California Eaglers attending the AOPA Fly-in on May 16 - 17th in Salinas, Ca. (SNS)?  I would like to see some of the Legal Eagles from that area Fly-In.  I haven't finished XL A67 yet but plan to attend the fly-in for some inspiration and get me motivate to finish.  Fuselage is on it's wheels, tail feathers are covered and am starting to cover the wings.

Offline leshoman

• Beta testers
  • Les Homan
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 37.0 Firefox 37.0
  • Eagle Type: LEU and LEXL
Re: How many will attend the AOPA Fly-in - Salinas, CA (SNS)?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 02:09:33 PM »
I will not be there, will be in final stages of packing for my next great Legal Eagle Adventure, leaving on the 22nd and have to have everything finalized that week.
But put on your calendar the last weekend of September, Will be having the Northern California Legal Eagle Gathering in Rio Vista Again.    Alsop Tim Floyd is in Hollister, just north of Salinas.
Les Homan

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal