How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Kudos  (Read 8190 times)

Offline Steve

• Steve Kiblinger
  • Staff
  • Flying
    • Legal Eagle serial #33
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle(LE)
Re: Kudos
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2013, 09:22:47 PM »
Try this Link found near the bottom of the Forum page on the left...

Offline Dan_

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2013, 09:50:46 PM »
Don,

I have a Wittman Tailwind as well.  It is currently not airworthy, perhaps flying by Oshkosh time.  ( Got to make Leonard's 90th)

I was used to doing it that way too...  Yahoo has screwed with their email, and if you ask me --screwed with and ruined their groups.

I still belong to several groups and have the email filters set to sort them to their own folder.  Most have gone pretty much flat.

I found out that setting yahoo mail to https fixes it from being rejected by email servers all over the world.  (with the normal http: it is behaving like spam... too many hops)

So we are not looking back.  We are forging ahead. 

It is going to be an adjustment, but we have some semblance of control over our own destiny now. 

Everyone should speak up when they see something wrong, or something that maybe could be better...  We will get there together. 

Onward and upward.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they go...

Offline okdonn

• Don in Oklahoma - DE Plans B-40, CE-02
  • Eagle Type: CE
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2013, 10:59:16 AM »
Yup, onward and upwards. I think Yahoo mail might have been the problem for folks - I have a gmail account that is dedicated to airplane groups only, never had a problem with the old yahoo site, except for searching archives - never have been successful with that anywhere.
My tailwind is a 90% done, 90% to go project that I bought - since the 182A is almost sorted, the Tailwind is getting close to being started again. Then the DE or CE  :-)
Don in Okla.  DE Plans B-40 (small), CE plans CE-02 (all weather),  Tailwind project #746 (medium),  C182A (large)
One size does NOT fit all!

Offline okdonn

• Don in Oklahoma - DE Plans B-40, CE-02
  • Eagle Type: CE
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2013, 11:02:24 AM »
Did someone change a setting to put the newest posts on top and the oldest at the bottum, or did I accidentally manage that myself? If an admin did it, THANKS!!!!
Don in Okla.  DE Plans B-40 (small), CE plans CE-02 (all weather),  Tailwind project #746 (medium),  C182A (large)
One size does NOT fit all!

Offline Sam Buchanan

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2013, 02:22:38 PM »
Did someone change a setting to put the newest posts on top and the oldest at the bottum, or did I accidentally manage that myself? If an admin did it, THANKS!!!!
Must have been an admin change, I noticed it this morning. Fortunately it can be changed back to sort with newest at the bottom like every other forum I use. Having newest at top makes it difficult to tell where the "new" posts from the last visit begin. Uncheck a box in the account settings to return threads to newest at bottom.

Maybe someone can fix the error making my unread posts disappear after replying to a thread......

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal