How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Sam Buchanan’s Legal Eagle XL  (Read 18077 times)

Offline Steve

• Steve Kiblinger
  • Staff
  • Flying
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Mozilla compatible Mozilla compatible
    • Legal Eagle serial #33
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle(LE)
Re: Sam Buchanan’s Legal Eagle XL
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2016, 03:07:15 PM »
I have every page of Sam's LEXL website saved in pdf form.  I would share it with anyone who wants it, but only if Sam was relieved of any liability associated with it.  Does anyone know if he would be liable if he isn't the one distributing it?
Perhaps a better question would be "Are you willing to violate copyrights by duplicating and distributing an author's published work without permission?" Think about it.

I have no interest in being difficult about this matter, only request as stated above that the Eagle community respect my decision to retire *my* site. I have given tirelessly to the Eagle community for six years via web publishing, webinars, video production, printed publications and scores of private email requests for information. To see my service rewarded by efforts within the Eagle community to subvert my decision to retire a personal website is.......disappointing.

Best wishes to all.

Sam:
This just a thought regarding those still following the web Links to your B-58 web pages... Would you consider putting a redirect at the old web location to http://eaglersnest.com as a courtesy to information seekers?... Your contributions here and to the Eagle community are significant and most appreciated...
Gratefully,
Steve

Offline Sam Buchanan

• Beta testers
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 43.0 Firefox 43.0
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2016, 04:28:41 PM »
Sam:
This just a thought regarding those still following the web Links to your B-58 web pages... Would you consider putting a redirect at the old web location to http://eaglersnest.com as a courtesy to information seekers?... Your contributions here and to the Eagle community are significant and most appreciated...
Gratefully,
Steve

Excellent suggestion, Steve, consider it done:

http://home.hiwaay.net/~sbuc/legaleagleXL/

Offline boomhower

• Just starting
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 52.0.2743.116 Chrome 52.0.2743.116
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle XL
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2016, 03:55:25 PM »
I only just discovered the EAA video Sam did and was excited to find more info about the build. However, I was quickly disappointed to find the site was already down. I haven't begun the process of building yet but, being an engineer, I like to study about said process first. My wife says I suffer from paralysis by analysis. Perhaps she's right and that is exactly why I need to build this plane. For the sheer joy of flying. Thanks Sam for what I did see. You were an inspiration.

Tim Boomhower
Efland, NC

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal