How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Ozark Eagles  (Read 2532 times)

Offline grdev

Ozark Eagles
« on: March 01, 2014, 06:05:54 AM »
The bride and I made a short trip south and met with Jim Wright. He is a nice gentleman with an impressive tool and die shop and a very nice LE/XL project. Looking forward to flying with him. He is just outside of Branson MO. I know there is at least one more eagle being built in the area. Maybe we can give those old Texas boys some competition!;D

Offline riorex2002

Re: Ozark Eagles
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 07:44:36 AM »
Never met Jim,but went thru Harrison last year.Boy what a great area.Stands out in my memory.
Rio vista

Offline Jlwright

• 2015 Donor
  • Building XL-D-25
    • Jim's airplanes
  • Eagle Type: XL-D-25
Re: Ozark Eagles
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 06:49:11 PM »
We really like living here in north Arkansas. I was born here but have lived in several states. I guess we all have a special place in our hearts where we were raised, well maybe not Hobbs New Mexico. Just kidding.

Gil it was nice meeting you yesterday.
It's a brutal struggle for the biscuit!
Building XL-D-25 Fuselage 90% done.   ribs done, spars 90% done.

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal