How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: My Gallery downloads  (Read 3534 times)

Offline CHARLES DEBOER

• Pteradactyle
  • FLYING
  • Mac OS X 10.7.5 Mac OS X 10.7.5
  • Browser:
  • Safari 6.1.2 Safari 6.1.2
  • Eagle Type: XL #A67
My Gallery downloads
« on: April 02, 2014, 10:23:46 PM »
Administrator:  Tried to download Pics to my gallery followed instructions and clicked:Gallery Tab, User Gallery, MY ID, My gallery.  That is as far as I get.  The next step is supposed to be: "Bulk add pics (at the bottom of page) but there is no "Bulk add" at bottom of page.

Dan_.

Re: My Gallery downloads
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 12:06:12 PM »
Administrator: Tried to download...>>> That is as far as I get. The next step is supposed to be: "Bulk add pics (at the bottom of page) but there is no "Bulk add" at bottom of page.
Charles,
Not to put too fine a point on it but it is "upload" when it comes from your box, to some place on the web.  "Download" is when it is coming from the net to your box...

Right now Gallery uploads are a paid privilege, or for the beta testers.  I encourage you to lead an uprising to end this experiment.  The Gallery is too important to the fabric of the community to be reserved for the elite. 

Organize the revolt and have the ranks send PMs to Steve...

Offline CHARLES DEBOER

• Pteradactyle
  • FLYING
  • Mac OS X 10.7.5 Mac OS X 10.7.5
  • Browser:
  • Safari 6.1.2 Safari 6.1.2
  • Eagle Type: XL #A67
Re: My Gallery UP loads
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 09:53:31 PM »
THANKS DAN I AGREE!

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal