How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Dyno  (Read 3346 times)

Offline rockiedog2

Dyno
« on: November 03, 2013, 08:33:10 AM »
For Les Homan
Les i got SK's club dyno here that i think i'm thru with. if i mail it to you will you put it on your 45 for us and see what its doing?
Spencer

Offline leshoman

Re: Dyno
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 07:33:06 PM »
If I can figure out this new site I would be happy to do it.  I will put it on both my engines, the one on LEU P-81 and one LEXL B-69.  both are 94x86 but one I did myself and the other Scott Cassler did for me.  Be interesting how they compare.  How large a package is it?
Les Homan

Offline Bob S.

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 09:32:30 PM »
Yeah, Les... Get that thing and run her up and make notes....post them up and let's see.... Spencer isn't posting his and we would like to know...  I'd put it on MY 92 x 82 if I get a chance.....
Bob Severance
LE Plans #64H
E038RS

Offline leshoman

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 07:37:06 AM »
I have been busy working, moving hangers and helping a friend rig his eagle. Will be testing this Saturday or next Sunday. Will post results.  I can only do the Hummel engine because I have a Great Plains prop hub on other engine and it has a different bolt pattern.   Don't want to drill holes in the dyne or prop hub
Les Homan

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal