How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Golden Light video  (Read 2926 times)

Offline Sam Buchanan

Golden Light video
« on: June 18, 2014, 08:16:30 AM »
Here is another attempt to keep our builders motivated. The hazy golden sunlight was mirrored by the golden wheat being cut on a beautiful summer evening. Some tight patterns flown to touch-n-goes, then another pass over the combines in the wheat fields close out the day as the sun touches the horizon.

Keep on gluing those sticks and welding those tubes!

Offline rockiedog2

• 2014 Donor
  • Joe Spencer
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 30.0 Firefox 30.0
Re: Golden Light video
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 11:28:36 AM »
nice

Offline Steve

• Steve Kiblinger
  • Staff
  • Flying
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 30.0 Firefox 30.0
    • Legal Eagle serial #33
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle(LE)
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 11:36:19 AM »
I've been thinking a two camera  Pic in Pic version might be in the works?... Very nice one-up for sure...

Offline Sam Buchanan

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 12:14:00 PM »
I've been thinking a two camera  Pic in Pic version might be in the works?... Very nice one-up for sure...
Thanks but no thanks...don't think I want to go through two more summers of hassle trying to design another vibration-free mount system....

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal