How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Back Down Under from #OSH14  (Read 2189 times)

Offline ParQld

• Beta testers
  • Building DE
  • Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mac OS X 10.8.5
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 36.0.1985.125 Chrome 36.0.1985.125
  • Eagle Type: Double Eagle
Back Down Under from #OSH14
« on: August 09, 2014, 01:05:42 AM »
Have just returned from the USA , if somewhat jet lagged, form my trip to Oshkosh 2014. 

This was the trip of a lifetime and one I have been wanting make since i was a kid. I had an absolute blast and met so many people during the week and learnt so much my head is spinning. 

The highlite was meting fellow Eaglers and of course the Boss , Leonard himself. Great to meet Steve Kilbilnger, Scott Johnson, Les Homan, and others such as Shane, Jeremy, Rich, Frank Johnson and many others.  Thanks all for your time, wisdom and sharing the passion, I have retuned with so many great ideas and juiced up to get back into my DE build.

I am already planning my next trip, its too good a time not to come and visit again

Special thanks to Scott Johnson for his kind hospitality to one from so far away. It was really appreciated.

I will be posting some links to photos as soon as i get a chance to go through them

I was also honoured to attend Leonards Birthday celebrations it was a great night, but very sad to hear of his loss, thoughts and prayers are with he and his loved ones.

Happy building and flying to all
regards Paul Radford DE-69 - Gold Coast Australia

Offline Rich Snyder

• Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 8.0 MS Internet Explorer 8.0
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle XL
Re: Back Down Under from #OSH14
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 01:01:12 PM »
Great to meet you too. Hope to see you again at Oshkosh. Stay in touch. Rich

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal