How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Jim Hardy VID's flying off the 40 hour test phase on his pretty DE...  (Read 3682 times)

Offline Steve

• Steve Kiblinger
  • Staff
  • Flying
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 33.0 Firefox 33.0
    • Legal Eagle serial #33
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle(LE)

Offline Tom H

• Beta testers
  • Built/flew LEU, built/flying DE
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 33.0 Firefox 33.0
  • Eagle Type: DE, LEU
Re: Jim Hardy VID's flying off the 40 hour test phase on his pretty DE...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2014, 08:12:46 AM »
Steve, thanks for posting this link.  I remember reading that Jim had finished his DE and started flying, but not much past that.  Beautiful video, and, sitting here with the windy, cold weather, a real spirit booster.

Seems we are not getting the PIREPS of newly finished Eagles that I hope are out there. 

Jim, we need some data on the flying characteristics of your DE.  Think it will carry two?

I hope to get to the airfield in a couple days, expecting the weather to be more reasonable, to install our cabin heat system and do the flight tests of our newest Performance Propeller prop.  I'll be sure to report back as we progress.
Tom H
Stubby, a BDE
Treehugger, LEU

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal