How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Mandatory Changes  (Read 3247 times)

Offline Bud K

• Dreamer
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Mozilla compatible Mozilla compatible
Mandatory Changes
« on: July 04, 2015, 08:07:17 AM »
I just ordered LEXL plans from Leonard but have a question regarding any mandatory changes to the design.  Are these mandatory changes included in his plans,  or they on this Eagler's Nest web site, or on the Yahoo mail site?

Bud

Offline Steve

• Steve Kiblinger
  • Staff
  • Flying
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 38.0 Firefox 38.0
    • Legal Eagle serial #33
  • Eagle Type: Legal Eagle(LE)
Re: Mandatory Changes
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 11:56:55 AM »
I just ordered LEXL plans from Leonard but have a question regarding any mandatory changes to the design.  Are these mandatory changes included in his plans,  or they on this Eagler's Nest web site, or on the Yahoo mail site?

Bud

All the info inquired about is in this Yahoo Files folder: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/EaglersNests/files/-XL%20/

Plans newly purchased from Leonard will contain updates... There are no "Mandatory" changes on the XL... There is one "Mandatory" change on the LE and that is on the BetterHalfVw.com website...

Offline Bud K

• Dreamer
  • Browser:
  • Mozilla compatible Mozilla compatible
Re: Mandatory Changes
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 05:23:51 PM »
Thanks Steve.  I found one on the Better Half website and that's why got me wondering about any other changes.  Looking forward to getting my plans and getting started. 

Bud

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal