How to post, how to add pics, how to add an attachment, and how to share a YouTube video...

Author Topic: Plan choice  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Kirkland

• Noob
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 39.0 Firefox 39.0
  • Eagle Type: LE or XL
Plan choice
« on: August 03, 2015, 12:54:56 PM »
Can any eaglers give me the main difference in LE and XL. I am 6"1" 210. Like to know about size, performance, and build. Is there a site that compare the two ?
Regards
Dennis

Iron Design L.L.C.

Re: Plan choice
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 07:48:01 AM »
Can any eaglers give me the main difference in LE and XL. I am 6"1" 210. Like to know about size, performance, and build. Is there a site that compare the two ?
Regards
Dennis
While I don't know all the details, the XL was created for folks of your size. Should have plenty of room, attention to the placement of the cross tube at your knee location would be a good thing to check  i.e.  with vertical engine fire wall build, you will be able to have more room. (below the cross tube)

EaglersNest Mission Statement:
To maintain the comprehensive searchable database resource for Builders and Fliers of Leonard Milholland ultralight airplane designs aka Legal Eagle Ultralights.

BetterHalfVW.com  becomes LegalEagleAirplane.com - stay in contact with Leonard and get plans for all the Milholland Designs at LegalEagleAirplane.com
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal